Top 6 Tips to Maintain a Glow
Here are my top 6 tips to create a healthy glow even when the weather and elements are playing havoc with your skin.
The wind is up, your skin is getting an almighty beating your not drinking enough fluids because it is too cold!
You're eating unhealthy food because you haven't yet got your body out for this season and its comforting.
This weather can play havoc with your skin. Do you long for summer and getting back that peachy glow?. If your skin has been really dry, then you are not alone dry indoor air from central heating, blasting the heat up in your car and the weather conditions, all dehydrate your skin, leaving it dry and uneven. The contrast between inside and out is so damaging.
1. Make sure your body and skin are well hydrated, water intake is up and you moisturise your whole body every day (summer is only a step away)
2. Reduce salty foods, this dehydrates your skin.
3. If you are going out in the cold and wind, then moisturise till your heart's content!
4. Do plenty of rehydrating face masks to keep that skin fresh and glowing.
5. Exfoliate at least twice a week! exfoliating removes dead skin cells, revealing a fresher looking skin.
6. Eat good quality food the best you can afford and organic where possible. over 50 then take some vitamin 6 complex daily i take one a day to keep my vitamins up to level.